I am also a Website Content Writer and Copywriter that provides Customized Text Writing, Website Wording and Copywriting, specific to your industry, your company, and your target audience.
Although I can provide website wording and text for any type of business, my niche is construction and home improvement (roofing, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, etc.), landscaping (as well as lawn services and tree removal), and well services (drilling of all types, pumps, water services).
I can provide website content writing for ANY website, whether it's one I've built or not. If you have a website that you don't want to update, but just need to have the text improved, I can help!
Website Wording is Important for Google Search Ranking
The biggest, most beautiful website is not going to rank in Google Search without proper wording. Coming up with website text is something that most of my clients struggle with. In general, web designers don't provide content for client websites (or they may outsource the content writing overseas, or use generic default wording that comes with a website template), so it's up to the client to provide wording for their website. But this takes time and skill.
Here are some qualities that your website's wording should possess:
- Grammar, spelling and sentence structure are very important. First impressions count, and if your website text is full of errors, potential customers might assume you'll provide the same shoddy work for them. Part of my web design services, however, includes correction of spelling and grammar (something most web designers don't do) and ensuring that your website text is search friendly. But if the website wording provided by my client is lacking in other areas, there's only so much I can do.
- There should be enough words to fill up a web page. Just one or two paragraphs is not enough, and will not support the layout of the website. But more importantly, sparse text will not get Google's attention and your web page will probably not rank well in search results.
- The text should be unique, well-written, engaging, and capable of holding your visitors' attention. You want to stand out among your competitors! Which of the following is more appealing?
- "We been doing good roofing work for a long time and our customers tell us their happy with our work."
- "We have been providing exceptional roofing services for over 3 decades, and most of our work is through referrals and word of mouth from our thousands of customers who have been delighted with our work."
- Information about your company and your services should be well-defined and easy to understand. And topics, thoughts, sentences and paragraphs should be organized clearly.
- Your website wording should be original. Many companies simply copy and paste content from competitor websites, or from websites for manufacturers or organizations related to their industry. Google Search penalizes websites with duplicate content, and changing a few words here and there won't fool Google.
Contact me anytime at 609-914-1318 (phone or text), or EMAIL me, and let's talk about the difference I can make for your business by writing your website's wording and text content.