Online Marketing helps your website rank higher in search engines by providing backlinks to your website, which tells Google Search that your website is popular.
Online Marketing and Backlinks
- Just publishing a website is not enough; a website should be promoted in order to rank well in search engines. And I do this through Online Marketing (I also call it Online Promotion or Online Listings).
- Adding your company information to high-ranking, popular business listing websites and directories, such as Google My Business (formerly called "Google Places"), Bing Local, Manta, etc., can improve your website's search ranking.
- When search engines like Google see that reputable websites are linking back to your website (called "backlinks"), they'll assume that your website is popular as well, and can rank your website higher.
T. Brooks Web Design Business Listings
- My website has been established for several years and has a high page rank due to a lot of traffic. Links that appear on high-ranking, popular websites carry more weight with search engines.
- When I add a Business Listing for your company on this website, the backlink can help your regular website rank higher in search engines.
- If you don't have or want a website, your Business Listing can serve as a micro web page.
- Take a look at Business Listings I've done for these fine companies:
Contact me anytime by PHONE or TEXT at 609-914-1318, or EMAIL me, and let's talk about the difference I can make for your business by adding your company information, website link and more, to high ranking business listing websites in order to provide quality backlinks for your website.