Southampton NJ Web Design
Looking for a Southampton NJ web designer? Look no further than T. Brooks Web Design! I provide website design services in Southampton NJ 08088 and surrounding areas, as well as online marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and more.
Whether you're in Southampton NJ, or the surrounding Burlington County, Camden County and other South Jersey areas, T. Brooks Web Design has you covered. I'm a "Small Business Expert" and I know how to market your company online so that it can show at the top of Google rankings by using tried and true methods that are approved by Google.
I work with ALL companies in ANY industry, although my niche market is Construction, Landscaping and Well Drilling, and I'm very familiar with those types of companies.
T. Brooks Web Design is DIFFERENT from Other Southampton NJ Web Designers.
- I've been providing Southampton web design and small business marketing for over 20 years, and this is my full-time business (not something I do "on the side").
- You will work directly with me (Teri Brooks, located in Mt. Laurel), not a member of a corporation that treats you like a number. And I do ALL the work myself... NO outsourcing!
- Your website and domain name will be under YOUR name, NOT mine (unlike many Southampton web designers who own your domain name, which is bad for your company).
- I won't lock you into an annual contract or charge monthly fees for your website unless you want to pay that way.
- I don't cut corners. I manually "hand-code" my websites from scratch instead of dumping your info into a pre-existing templates like WordPress, as most Southampton web designers do. Hand-coded websites are more search friendly, more customizable, and less vulnerable to security issues.
- I won't "drop the ball", and I'll answer the phone or call you back right away. I'm aware that you have a hectic schedule and I will make every attempt to work around it.
Not Your Average Southampton Web Designer
Many Southampton business owners have been taken advantage of by web designers who were not honest, vanished halfway through the project, or simply didn't (or couldn't) deliver what they promised. My testimonials speak for themselves; I AM DIFFERENT — Let me prove it!
Contact me anytime at 609-914-1318 (phone or text), or EMAIL me, and let's talk about the difference I can make for your business by providing you with my Southampton Web Design services!
Southampton Township is a township in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township's population was 10,464 reflecting an increase of 76 (+0.7%) from the 10,388 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 186 (+1.8%) from the 10,202 counted in the 1990 Census. What is now Southampton was originally incorporated as Coaxen Township by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 10, 1845, from portions of Northampton Township (now known as Mount Holly Township). The name lasted for about three weeks when it was renamed Southampton Township on April 1, 1845. As the population increased, portions of the township were taken to form Pemberton Township (March 10, 1846), Shamong Township (February 19, 1852), Lumberton Township (March 14, 1860), Woodland Township (March 7, 1866) and Tabernacle Township (March 22, 1901).[