Medford NJ Web Design
Looking for a Medford NJ web designer? Look no further than T. Brooks Web Design! I provide website design services in Medford NJ 08055 and surrounding areas, as well as online marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and more.
Whether you're in Medford, or the surrounding Burlington County, Camden County and other South Jersey areas, T. Brooks Web Design has you covered. I'm a "Small Business Expert" and I know how to market your company online so that it can show at the top of Google rankings by using tried and true methods that are approved by Google.
I work with ALL companies in ANY industry, although my niche market is Construction, Landscaping and Well Drilling, and I'm very familiar with those types of companies.
T. Brooks Web Design is DIFFERENT from Other Medford Web Designers.
- I've been providing Medford web design and small business marketing for over 20 years, and this is my full-time business (not something I do "on the side").
- You will work directly with me (Teri Brooks, located in Lumberton on the border of Medford), not a member of a corporation that treats you like a number. And I do ALL the work myself... NO outsourcing!
- Your website and domain name will be under YOUR name, NOT mine (unlike many Medford web designers who own your domain name, which is bad for your company).
- I won't lock you into an annual contract or charge monthly fees for your website unless you want to pay that way.
- I don't cut corners. I manually "hand-code" my websites from scratch instead of dumping your info into a pre-existing templates like WordPress, as most Medford web designers do. Hand-coded websites are more search friendly, more customizable, and less vulnerable to security issues.
- I won't "drop the ball", and I'll answer the phone or call you back right away. I'm aware that you have a hectic schedule and I will make every attempt to work around it.
Not Your Average Medford Web Designer
Many Medford business owners have been taken advantage of by web designers who were not honest, vanished halfway through the project, or simply didn't (or couldn't) deliver what they promised. My testimonials speak for themselves; I AM DIFFERENT — Let me prove it!
Contact me anytime at 609-914-1318 (phone or text), or EMAIL me, and let's talk about the difference I can make for your business by providing you with my Medford Web Design services!
Medford is a township in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township's population was 23,033, reflecting an increase of 780 (+3.5%) from the 22,253 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 1,727 (+8.4%) from the 20,526 counted in the 1990 Census.
Medford was incorporated as a township by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 1, 1847, from portions of Evesham Township, based on the results of a referendum held that day. Portions of the township were taken to form Shamong Township (February 19, 1852), Lumberton Township (March 14, 1860) and Medford Lakes (May 17, 1939).