Jersey Shore Web Design
When you need a Jersey Shore web designer, T. Brooks Web Design is the local NJ company to call. I provide quality Jersey Shore website design, along with other services such as online marketing, social media, search engine optimization, and more.
No matter where you're located at the Jersey Shore, whether in Ocean County, Atlantic County or Cape May County in South Jersey, or Middlesex or Monmouth County higher up the New Jersey coast, if you have a business you need to have a website. And not just any website... it's got to look great, function well, be easy to navigate, and most importantly, rank as close to the top of Google search results as possible. At T. Brooks Web Design, this is what I do, and I'm a "Small Business Expert".
I work with ALL companies of ANY size and ANY industry located at the Jersey Shore and surrounding areas, although my niche market is Construction, Landscaping and Well Drilling, and I'm very familiar with those types of companies.
T. Brooks Web Design is DIFFERENT from Other Jersey Shore Web Designers.
- I've been doing Jersey Shore web design and small business marketing for over two decades, and this is my full-time business (not something I do "on the side").
- You will work directly with me (Teri Brooks, located in South Jersey), not a member of a corporation that treats you like a number. And I do ALL the work myself... NO outsourcing!
- Your website and domain name will be under YOUR name, NOT mine (unlike many Jersey Shore web designers who own your domain name, which is bad for your company).
- I won't lock you into an annual contract or charge monthly fees for your website unless you choose to pay that way.
- I don't cut corners. I manually "hand-code" my websites from scratch instead of dumping your info into a pre-existing templates like WordPress, as most Jersey Shore web designers do. Hand-coded websites are more search friendly, more customizable, and less vulnerable to security issues.
- I won't "drop the ball", and I'll answer the phone or call you back right away. I'm aware that you have a hectic schedule and I will make every attempt to work around it.
Not Your Average Jersey Shore Web Designer
Many Jersey Shore business owners have been taken advantage of by web designers who were not honest, vanished halfway through the project, or simply didn't (or couldn't) deliver what they promised. My testimonials speak for themselves; I AM DIFFERENT — Let me prove it!
Contact me anytime at 609-914-1318 (phone or text), or EMAIL me, and let's talk about the difference I can make for your business by providing you with my Jersey Shore Web Design services!
The Jersey Shore is the coastal region of the U.S. state of New Jersey. Geographically, the term encompasses about 141 miles (227 km) of oceanfront bordering the Atlantic Ocean, from Perth Amboy in the north to Cape May Point in the south. The region includes Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean, Atlantic, and Cape May counties, which are in the central and southern parts of the state. Famous for its many boardwalks with arcades, amusement parks, and water parks boasting hundreds of rides and attractions, the Jersey Shore is a popular vacation spot with residents of North Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania. Certain shore communities are also popular with visitors from the nearby states of Maryland and Virginia. Due to New Jersey's peninsular geography, both sunrise and sunset are visible over water from different points on the Jersey Shore.